What you can expect
What you can expect from Clear Speech & Communication’s accent reduction program:
It is based on Arthur Compton’s P-ESL program. Additions are made depending on the needs of the particular students in a program. Our program is completely individualized to the needs of each participating student.
- An initial interview and an audio recording of your speech.
- A completely individualized program based on phonetic analysis of your recorded speech.
- A comprehensive set of practice exercises in Audio CD format.
- A training manual containing your personal speech analysis.
- 7/13/or 21 hours of instruction depending on the format and severity of the students’ accent.
- A written re-evaluation at the end of the course to provide an objective measure of your success.
- An on-going self-study program for continued improvement at the end of the course as needed.
- At least a 50% improvement in your spoken American accented English upon completion when practice is consistent.